To unlock the hidden collections at Glast Heim (GH), you need to gather x number of quest items from special Jokers, Wanderers, Raydrics and Khalitzburgs with names. Completing the collections will also unlock blueprints from NPC Creste Medal Collector shop.
What blueprints can be bought from Creste Medal Collector shop by unlocking the hidden collections?
- Life Sword Collection – Mask of Darkness Blueprint
- Fate Card Collection – Skull Cup  Blueprint
- Mimos’ Robe Collection – Evil Black Hat Blueprint
- Invisible Arrow Collection – Evil Hood Blueprint
- You can run on the map on a circular path attempting to kill all the monsters on each round which is faster but requires effort.
- You can simply Stay Alert on one position and Auto-Attack the monster which is time-consuming but definitely easier to do.
- But, if you’re lucky, my favorite and easiest way is to join a party with the same quest and just auto-follow one of your party members! XD
Here’s a cheat sheet on where and what items you need to collect to complete the Life Sword (Wanderer) and Fate Card (Joker) Collections:
How to Unlock the Life Sword Collection (Glast Heim Hall)
- Go to Glast Heim Hall and kill the Wanderers with names. (See monster locations.)
- Kill Wanderer – Onimaru and get 20 Unknown Imprint to retrieve the Kunitsuna Imprint quest item.
- Kill Wanderer – Totsuka-no-Tsurugi and get 15 Mystery Tear to retrieve the Susanoo’s Missing quest item.
- Kill Wanderer – Murasamemaru and get 20 Bravery in Legend to retrieve the Eight Heroes’ Valor quest item.
- Kill Wanderer – Kusanagi and get 25 Mystery Gas to retrieve the Evil Aura quest item.
- Kill Wanderer – Muramasa and get 20 Broken Scale to retrieve the Snake Scale quest item.
How to Unlock the Fate Card Collection (Glast Heim Hall):
- Go to Glast Heim Hall and kill the Jokers with names. (See monster locations.)
- Kill Joker – Scepter and get 20 Bloody Mace to retrieve the Right quest item.
- Kill Joker – Holy Grail and get 20 Broken Cup to retrieve the Holy Grail quest item.
- Kill Joker – Star Coin and get 30 Dirty Coin to retrieve the Star Coin quest item.
- Kill Joker – Broken Sword and get 30 Broken Sword to retrieve the Sword quest item.
Here’s a cheat sheet on where and what items you need to collect to complete the Mimos’ Robe (Wanderer) and Invisible Arrow (Raydric) Collections:
How to Unlock the Mimos’ Robe Collection (Glast Heim Chivalry)
- Go to Glast Heim Chivalry and kill the Khalitzburg with names. (See monster locations.)
- Kill Nassi Eisly and get 40 Mystery Dye to retrieve the Sumina’s Dye quest item.
- Kill Amila and get 40 Tattered Four-leaf Clover to retrieve the Elinise’s Four-leaf Clover quest item.
- Kill Sumina and get 40 Diary Page of a Knight to retrieve the Amila’s Diary quest item.
- Kill Elinise and get 40 Mystery Insignia Piece to retrieve the Alice’s Insignia quest item.
How to Unlock the Invisible Arrow Collection (Glast Heim Chivalry)
- Go to Glast Heim Chivalry and kill the Raydrics with names. (See monster locations.)
- Kill Ecklen – Magic Arrow and get 35 x Broken Bow to retrieve the Cursed Magic Bow quest item.
- Kill Crazed Swordsman – Alricht and get 40 Tattered Soul Imprint to retrieve the Soul Imprint quest item.
- Kill Crulero – Crazed Bow and get 30 Dim Love Letter to retrieve the Unsent Letter quest item.
- Kill Golden Arrow and get 30 Yellow Arrow to retrieve the Gold Arrow quest item.